23 August, 2008

The chronicles start

This is the start of Chronicles of the Doodles. for the uninformed, doodles are the drawings you do unintentionally while you are busy with something else......

so, here i am, on a saturday evening, writing away to glory while the world around me is enjoying and having a blast.. Poor man, you would say, but please do not be so fast in drawing conclusions, for according to me weekends are a time to relax..... and for me the best form of relaxation is sitting infront of my laptop and do whatever i feel like doing..... you may say that i am addicted with computers.... and that is true.

i have just turned 25, and the only thing i have been sure of all along is that i need a computer to survive. coding is my life, and is the biggest ego booster for me. believe me, the kick that you get whan you have finally created that tough code can be matched by nothing.

but after two years in the software industry, i feel dejected, distraught and find that all my dreams are shattered. while in college me and my friends believed that to succeed in this industry all you neeed to know is how to code, and innovative solutions are rewarded. but i find that in the service based software companies like the one i am working in, it is not your skills in front of the computer but rather the skills with which you can interact with the client, write mails, and kiss your manager's a** that matters here.

i still am continuing with this organization partly because my bond is still not up, and partly because of some other reasons. but once i am free of these boundations, i will break the shackles and soar in the wind like a free bird.....

hopefully that day will come soon.....

right now this is Hashir, signing off......
Over and out

2 comments:

Hashir said...

P.S. - by coding i mean being logically good enough to derive the best algorithm that will work in the given conditions

Ravi said...

arey miya sahi likha hain.... gud one... :)