15 July, 2011

Under the radar

We all make decisions. Some at the spur of the moment, while others after pondering over them. And this one has been made after a lot of pondering.

For the past many days I have felt a strange kind of suffocation.... a suffocation of not being able to write my heart out. The only reason I can not do it here is because I am too afraid of being judged.

I am not afraid of being judged as a person, but what I am truly afraid of is that some of my opinions - while being logical (at least according to me), will be judged on the basis of my religion. And while I am ready to have a logical debate, I am not prepared to hear that I feel that way because I am a muslim, and hence a pakistani supporter and not a patriot.

So, I have made a decision to go under the radar and try my hand at anonymous blogging for a while. And this space will gradually shift to a travelogue of my bike journeys.

Till then, this is Hashir, signing off

Over and out.

No comments: