23 January, 2009

Thanks IndiBloggers

A quick update. IndiBloggers have accepted my blog in their listing. 

Most probably those guys liked the fact that I had pasted almost all of their badges to my blog, or may be they were sympathitic of the huge effort that I would have to do to remove these badges from my blog, and so they have approved my request :D

This means that all Indian bloggers who are registered with IndiBloggers can see my blog in the listing and may even visit it. 

This may result in some new friendships being forged, friendships which hopefully will last a lifetime and will spill out from the virtual world to the real world.

For all those Satyamites out there who are aware of our corporate blog site, which unfortunately non-satyamites can not see, won't it be nice if others could also view and comment on our posts?

I know that there is always the issue of corporate governance and policies, but there is no harm in wishful thinking and day dreaming, is there? so, let me dream

This is Hashir, dreaming off(oops, signing off)

Over and out

No comments: