09 February, 2009

Dedication

This post is dedicated to all posts which died in my head, whose ideas came to me when I was busy with something else, or was in no position to write it down.

I don't know how many of you have gone through this, but it is a fairly regular occurance for me. I would be in office, or strolling around, and I get a great idea about a new post. But, by the time I sit in front of my laptop to write it down, either I have forgotten all about it, or can not express it as well as I want to. So, the post gets dropped.

And then, after a few days have passed, I get the same idea - and the same thing happens :(.

This post is dedicated to all such past and future posts, which died a premature death in my head( sob!!)

This is Hashir, signing off

Over and out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!!! My thoughts exactly! This phenomenon happens to me all the time. So here's what I do: write out my thoughts in a book I always carry with me and then post it later.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! You said it!!
Happened so many times with me. Have tried keeping a journal as Ann has said above, but it is never around when an idea strikes!

Hashir said...

@Anne,
Most of the ideas strike me when am in the middle of something (specially while working) - so the journal idea won't be much effectuve. I do try to write in notepad though, but am unable to do so most of the times :(

Hashir said...

@Choco,
yep, same happened to me :(.