29 June, 2009

A bike.... finally

I am very happy to announce that my best buddy Shariq has booked a RE Electra for himself. Within the next 15 days he will be the proud owner of a new bike, inshallah :).

We both planned to buy a bike this year - but I have shelved mine because, frankly speaking, with office being only one and a half kilometers from where I stay there was no point in going for it. Also, because of the fact that I am looking for a change in location right now - it does not make sense to book a bike in Hyderabad and then pay for registration again in some other state. (Sounds stupid - well, this is India my friend).

Here is what his bike will look like (am sure the colour will be black n not red though) -


Please join me in congratulating him for his latest posession. Hope it lasts a lifetime :D, and we have a lot of rides together in future - Inshallah.

This is Hashir, signing off

Over and out

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I hope it lasts someone a lifetime and gets your friend a good resale price if he were ever to choose to upgrade! :)

Zeba said...

Congratulations!!!

Basit Khan said...

Congrat Shariq bhai..

Deepika said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

The Pack said...

Sahi Hai! Sahi Hai! Mubarak ho! Just waiting for a new TB now ;)

Hashir said...

Choco,
Don't think he is gonna sell it off - after all RE is for keepers :)

Zeba,
thanks

Basit,
beta yaha nai.. Gandhi ko call karke congratulate karo.

Deepika,
thanks on behalf of my friend :)

Deepak,
am also waiting for it man... though the plan is deferred for now :(