01 July, 2009

I got an award

May be this is Zeba's attempt to wake me from my slumber and update something here.... but now that she has awarded me, I have to write. So, here it goes.

RULES FIRST :
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Zebra Talk
2. His/her site's title and url: http://zebra-talk.blogspot.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: 30th June 2009
4. Persons you tagged: Reveda, Anne, Adarsh, Khushi, Deepak, Swapna, and Karie

5 comments:

ZB said...

CONGRATS, and thanks for the comment on my blog and the following.. Cheers:))

Zeba said...

haha. so now u gotta right more often! u so busy there with wordpress * snif snif

Lol.

Swapna said...

Thanks Hashir for the Award and the tag. Am going to politely skip it .....but thanks a tonne for remembering me and stopping by.

Hmm...checked out Manor.Awesome as usual.

Hashir said...

Zillion,
Thanks for dropping by..

Zeba,
To tell you the truth... am not writing at all. Too much work at the moment. Will try to post more frequently. Pakka

Swapna,
No issues. Good to see you here.. n thanks for dropping by at the Manor :D

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I just posted the award! Thank you so much! And my apologies for not getting to it earlier! Hope all is well! Looking forward for your blog posts!
Adarsh.