08 March, 2009

Thankyou for touching my life



On the occasion of Women's day, just wanted to reach out and thank all women who have changed my life. 

The following deserve a special mention - 
  1. My Mom - for giving birth to me (ofcourse), and for teaching me that it is stupid to blindly follow the world, and for understanding when I actually did that. Love you mom!!
  2. My Elder Sister - for accepting nothing but the very best from me.
  3. My Younger Sister, Halima - For accepting me for who I am, for ignoring the innumerable times I put her secondary, and for still loving me always, blindly
  4. My cousin sister, and my bachcha, Faiza - For treating me as the most important person of her life, for being disappointed whenever I was away on her birthday, and for always accepting my feeble promises for being there the next time.
  5. My Aachi - for being the wiff of fresh air in our "serious" household, for always guiding me and emploring me to grow up (I won't - ever), and being the only person in my home to have not scolded me (I am working on that)
  6. My dearest Bhanji, Anzalna, for making me realize what I am missing by being away from home. Forgive me kid
  7. My dearest friend and sister, Ridhi - for always believeing in me and caring for me as if you are my mom, while you are actually younger (Yeah yeah, by a month only. So what, I still am the elder one here (wicked grin))
  8. My friend's, and my sister, Rosy - for bringing me back on earth
  9. For my best friend, Sanju - for being a true lioness and always threatening to kill me. Believe me Kid, you never will be able to.
These are some of the women who have touched and changed my life. To others whom I have not mentioned, forgive me, for I do have a bad case of forgetfullness. And please, don't ever stop touching my life and making it better

This is Hashir, wishing all a very happy Women's day

Over and out

6 comments:

* મારી રચના * said...

10th is me... lolzz...

very nice post hashir..keep it up..

Hashir said...

Khushi,

Definitely!! Thanks for your comments

Anonymous said...

Happy Womens Day.
it is great that you take time to thank women in your life. i would like to mention that many men dont do it.
nice one. keep blogging :)

Hashir said...

@Ramya,
thanks for your comments, and Happy women's day to you too.

Anonymous said...

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)


Your award will go live sometime on March 12, 2009


Award Code

Thank you,


Bill Austin

Hashir said...

@Bill,
Thanks for the award