02 March, 2009

Financial (Un)stability

Well, seems like I am neck deep in financial trouble. Being a 20 something techie with little or no financial obligations, I fell into this mess of EMIs, credit cards, and personal loans [:(]. All was under control till the Satyam fiasco did not happen, but now for the last two months am in an economic crunch.

The reason is that though we are
getting our salary on time, the payments of other components like the variable pay and the shift allowance is still on hole. And, for me, this means that every month I am getting Rs around 7500 less than what I was expecting.

This surely has affected me a lot, and no matter how much I stop myself from spending lavishly, I still have to meet the payments of the various EMIs and rent etc.

So, right now, am facing the heat, and am trying to find a way out. Lets see where this leads me to. Meanwhile,

This is Hashir, signing off

Over and out

4 comments:

R said...

The recession has affected us all. Satyam was the '13th month in a year of drought' as a saying in Marathi goes. I hope all this ends soon.

Hashir said...

@Julia,
I too hope the same. Till then, am learning to cope with this

SM said...

nice blog , like your style.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
this is sm signing off.
http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Hashir said...

@SM,
thanks for the encouraging words