04 March, 2009

Some great news

Hi guys,

Well, I have some great news. At around midnight, I became a proud uncle as my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. (Makes me ask, what the hell am I doing in Hyderabad when I should be in Lucknow with my family - celebrating).

As per the latest news I have, both my sis and her daughter are doing fine, although the young one was in the incubator when I last heard. Will be getting more updates in the morning.

My dearest bhanji will have to wait a few more days to meet her mamu, but I believe that I am more eager to be by her side right now. 

Will try to upload some pics once I get hold of them....

Need your blessings and good wishes for the newest addition to my family.

This is Hashir, signing off(and jumping with joy)

Over and out

6 comments:

Vamsi said...

@Hashir Mamu bangaya.....:-)

May god bless the baby...:-)

Hashir said...

@Vamsi,
thanks for the wishes buddy!!
n yes, mai Maamu ban gaya :D

Bhatt, Alok said...

Wow..congrats from Alok and Reveda both.......see this is what is called as law of attraction......you liked her blog and you now have a girl in your family....great/....

Hashir said...

@Alok,
thanks for the wishes. Yes, I agree - this definitely is the law of attraction.

VAITHEESWARAN NS said...

:D Congrats

Hashir said...

@Vaithee,
thanks bro!!